It has been ideal for running, as far as our weather here in New England: cool, low humidity, not too much wind. for me, this is the best type of weather…Except the pollen! Oh my word, friends. I haven’t laced up my new shoes in 3 weeks! Well, 2 weeks ago, I did do a 3 mile run, but then proceeded to get bogged down with allergies and a wicked bronchitis type of cold. It has been B.A.D.!
I always think a break from regular routine is good, so that I appreciate what I have missed during my lounge-time, but enough is enough! I am sick of being sick! I need NO allergies and my lungs to feel clear and light again! So my #1 Wish is for nice, pollen-free weather. Can we make this happen please?
Here’s my running-wear wish-list to feel that motivation to get out there soon:
And for shopping, these are, clockwise from top-left corner:
- Oiselle: Birds of a Feather Tank, look at how pretty, and long- key for a long-torso gal!
- ThugLife: “World’s Okayest Runner”, because it makes me smile, and maybe it’s true~
- Flip Belt: Original Belt, man, I need something to bring all my junk!
- Victoria’s Secret: Incredible Sport Bra, High impact and comes in tons of fun colors!
- Oiselle: Distance Shorts, 2 zip pockets and an internal pocket for a key (or Advil!)
- Lululemon: What the Sport? Tee, lots of colors and flares to not cling at the bottom.
- R-Gear: Handheld 10oz. water bottle, I need this!
Do you have a wish list of running gear, too? I actually have a longer list, but these are some of my right-this-minute wants and sort-of needs! The sneaks were the only real need, but the bra is super important, I must say! Have a great day, and I hope you get to enjoy a run or exercise today! I am still in my PJs. That would be a good start. Get dressed. Hmmm. Wish me luck!
Linking with Tuesdays on the Run