Hello! It’s my favorite day today! It’s Salad Day over here with the #FoodieExtravaganza bloggers! This month is celebrating an awesome line-up of salads, salads, and oh yeah….more salads! If you read this blog at all, you know I love my salads!
Today is an easy, classic salad that I remade with a yummy, healthy citrus dressing made with greek yogurt instead of mayo. It’s not the typically sweet version loaded with pineapple, because I really don’t love that one-no offense if that is your special-guy! This one…well. I love.
See? So easy and fast for a last-minute dish to bring to a cookout too. It actually tastes better as it sits…seriously. My kind of salad! If you love salad ideas, check out all these bloggers offering up their great recipes:
- Avocado Egg Salad by Making Miracles
- Cilantro Lime Cucumber Salad by Cookaholic Wife
- Crunchy Salad by Sneha’s Recipe
- Lahpet Thoke by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Mexican Street Corn Salad by Caroline’s Cooking
- Taco Salad Boats by Palatable Pastime
- Tortellini Cesar Salad by Fearlessly Creative Mammas
- Tropical Fruit Salad A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Warm Steak and Sweet Potato Salad by Our Good Life