Happy Friday Frenzy Link Party time!
Whoot-Whoot! Bloggers, link up your favorite recipe & craft posts below, and readers read on and check out what all these amazing bloggers are sharing this week!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura – Little House Big Alaska | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Rachel – Tramplingrose | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Amy – Savory Moments | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- P~ – Saucy Southerner | Twitter I Instagram | Facebook
- Kelly – Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Micha – Cookin’ Mimi | Twitter | Instagram |
- Colleen – Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Sarah – Chef Sarah Elizabeth | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Barrie – Hardly A Goddess | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Hello my friends! This is Barrie, from Hardly A Goddess blog as your host today. This is my first time hosting here on Friday Frenzy, so I thought I’d introduce myself by telling you 5 things about me, and then share 5 of my favorite posts from last week! So here’s 5 things about me:
1) I like coffee 2) I like my kids (and husband) 3) I read a lot 4) I cook more for my family than for pleasure and 5) I wish it was the other way around.
How’d I do? Thought I’d keep it simple for you all and give you a giggle if you like that sort of thing! Without further delay, here are my favorites from last week’s Friday Frenzy:
Irish Cream Chocolate Oatmeal Porridge , from All That’s Jas
This is so pretty, so healthy, but with the little guilty-pleasure of the chocolate and Irish cream in there, making for a great Saturday morning breakfast!
Chocolate on a High Protein Diet? Yes!, from Reviews, Chews, and How-tos
There are so many people who are trying to eat healthy, but still want their chocolate fix without undoing all that hard work…this looked fantastic!
Easy Framed Peg Board, from My Pinerventures
I love organizing, though admittedly suffer from lack of the same, but this peg board has so many fun uses that I thought it was great!
New England Boiled Dinner, from The Kitchen Is My Playground
This recipe is classic, noted by the old-fashioned recipe she uses, and with St. Paddy’s Day coming up, I thought it was a good one to pin now, for later!
Roasted Artichokes from Little House, Big Alaska
I can’t tell you how much I love dipping artichokes…an excuse for all that butter! I like this roasted version and can bet it has way more flavor even, than steamed artichokes. Definitely trying this one!
So that’s it for me! Please pin these featured posts before linking your own below~ I can’t wait to see what you share this week! ~ Barrie at Hardly A Goddess