This is it. This is the no-sugar, no-fat, super-healthy, Cranberry Nut (and banana and orange!) Muffins recipe that you wanted. What? You didn’t know you wanted it? Well guess what? It’s here and it’s healthy and yummy to boot.
You wanted this, right?
Me too. So here we are:
The crunch of the nuts and the tang of the cranberries totally make up for whatever sugar got left out- these are truly guilt free goodness and good energy on a busy morning as they freeze extremely well!
I have some more heart-healthy and high-fiber recipe ideas for you from the rest of the #FoodieExtravaganza bloggers. I hope you take a look at their blogs and PIN or try these great ideas- I know I will!
- 5-Way Cincinnati Chili Spaghetti Squash Boats from Palatable Pastime
- Apple Oatmeal Breakfast Bake from Cookaholic Wife
- Baked Oatmeal from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Black-eyed Pea Salad – Saladu Ñebbe from Food Lust People Love |
- Cranberry Nut Muffins from Hardly A Goddess
- Easy Breakfast Oatmeal from Basic N Delicious
- Farmer’s Salad from Fearlessly Creative Mammas
- Fruity chewy granola bars from Caroline’s Cooking
- Fruity Custard from Sneha’s Recipe
- Heart Beet Smoothie from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Moroccan Sweet Potato and Lentil Stew from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Vegetarian Spicy Asian Lettuce Wraps from cookinandcraftin