You may have heard that we in the NorthEast were hit with 2 feet of snow overnight. We were. Thank goodness we never lost power. I can’t even tell you how I would feel. So I won’t!
As it was we have snow days. 2 of them. For the kids AND for me! Sigh. Nothing makes you appreciate working out of the house more, than 2 snow days soon following a weekend.
But you have to embrace the togetherness, or you will go crazy. The blog has been quiet as I have been very busy…
- Baking cookies
- Making popcorn- around the clock
- Making cocoa
- Making a fire in the fireplace
- Making snowforts, snow people, snow paths, snow everything!
- Playing WAY too many iPad & Kindle games
- Watching movies
- Playing referee as my kids argue constantly with eachother for things that don’t matter and I can’t remember what I was last doing, because every ounce of my patience is being tried and I am trying not to SCA—REEEM.
Ugh. But none of these (especially the fighting part) are as fun or take you out of your norm as sledding. I am a kid again speeding down that hill. I swear. I will forget the fighting. The kids will forget the fighting. We will all just have fun.
And by the way, it counts as a good workout, because you have to climb the hill over and over…just for good measure, I climb the hill a lot to count this as my workout for the day! Or atleast the counterbalance to all those cookies!
So if you are going craycray and pulling out your hair as I seem to be…Keep Calm & Go Sledding!