Here’s my meal plan for a crazy week- But I say that every week, don’t I?! Who am I kidding? They are all crazy! So here’s my meal plan, for just another normal week!
This week, I have the privilege to celebrate my (almost) 9 year old’s birthday! I cannot believe…I seriously cannot. She is the baby that started the “baby fever” for all who laid eyes upon her. She was a cuddly, cherubic, little ball of sweetness…and she, most of the time, still is. Lucky us~
October 25 – October 31st
- SUN: Chili
- MON: Hamburgers & Hotdogs, fries, salad
- TUES: Tacos (Hard/Soft), veggie tray
- WED: Homemade chicken nuggets for the kids, over salad for adults
- THURS: Homemade pizzas (cheese & buffalo chicken)
- FRI: Birthday Party for 20 some-odd little 7-9 year olds….so party food for little people!
- SAT:Halloween! So easy pizza takeout for kids, and salads for the adults.
With birthday cake & Halloween at the end of the week, I am going to try to make sure to keep my sugar LOW this week, and enjoy working out however I want to (Read: not just running!) So I am planning out my breakfasts and lunches a bit:
- Breakfasts this week: Smoothies. Period. Back on the vegan-protein in the A.M.
- Lunches: Leftovers, and salads with protein.
I did a lot of recipe testing this weekend, and I have a lot of leftovers! My lunches are all but ready to go for the week, so that is done! And smoothies…well, you can’t get much easier than that!
Have a great week!
And I am linked up! Check out the menus on Orgjunkie.com!