Happy Monday! We have kind of a fun week ahead that is filled with celebrations and kind of getting us out of our winter-rut:
- The twins’ birthday party this weekend
- My mom is visiting for a few days
- St. Patrick’s Day!
Not crazy, party-time stuff- but then, we are old, now! This is enough of a change up from our normal routine to make this week pretty fun. I am trying to fit in daily workouts too, as it is getting pretty nice out, even with the rain, and my friends, I am telling you- that muffin-top has got-to-go!
Here are some easy ideas for dinners this week:
My Weekly Plan for March 15-21
- 3-Pepper Skillet Pork Chops (this recipe is awesome!)
- Homemade Crispy Chicken Nuggets
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef
- Breakfast for dinner- Hash from Corned Beef
- Steak Tips, oven fries, veg
- Homemade Pizza
- Maple-Dijon Chicken Thighs (from Witty in the City blog)
For a list of the full month of meals to get a lot more ideas see this post.
Or to see all our recipes click here.
Have a great Monday and let me know in the comments what you are doing this week for workouts or celebrating St. Patrick’s Day!