Here’s some great news to start my day:
- I worked last night, on a Sunday…which means I don’t have to work on Friday! Yea! Short week for mama.
- My oldest friend, that I have known since I was 4, just had a baby girl. Loving this. Could squish her face. The baby’s. The friends too, I guess. Babies just make me hap-py!
- We had a really relaxing weekend, and I actually got to read some of my book… with pages that really turn! We went to a professional hockey game this weekend too, which was different, and super fun for the kids!
- I am trying to plan some dates, theme, and fun things for the twins’ birthdays coming up, so stay tuned for a lot of discussion regarding webs (Spidey-webs), cakes, and favors.
- And finally, it is super early right now, what with Spring forward, and I managed to get myself out of bed. Whoot! Just for the record, Spring technically starts on March 21st.
Can. Not. Wait. Living in the northeast is fun. But we are ready for SPRING!
With all this good news, I am ready to start my week on a high-note. The fact that my meals are shopped for and planned just helps keep it it that way! So, without further delay, here is the menu plan for the week:
Healthier Chicken Parmesan – bread, salad- done
- Chicken Mini-Sliders, potato fries
- Whole chicken in crockpot
- Soup made with broth from whole chicken
- Homemade pizza
- Baked BBQ chicken legs, veg, rice
I honestly don’t use a recipe for any of these meals! I guess that means that I may make them a little too often- or that they are so EASY that they don’t require too much thought from me. Either way, it is a win.
I hope you are finding this helpful in some way? Are you getting new ideas or motivated to plan for yourself?
I hope you enjoy a great day and week ahead~ Happy Monday!