Got some leftover peppermint stick candy canes lying around? Me too! My kids love popcorn, and this white-chocolate covered version is a favorite of theirs. It is both salty and sweet. I am doing a peppermint version, with a touch of salt. If peppermint is not your thing, this recipe is so customizable and great for using up leftover candy (like my White Chocolate Salty-Sweet Popcorn with M&Ms). Or you can try some other great popcorn ideas from the #FoodieExtravaganza bloggers at the end of the post!
Foodie Extravaganza is where we celebrate obscure food holidays or cook and bake together with the same ingredient or theme each month. This month we celebrate National Popcorn Day (which is January 19th) by serving up popcorn as creatively as we can.
“National Popcorn Day is celebrated annually January 19th. It can be sweet, savory, buttered, plain, and even shaped into balls. So, bring your most fun, creative – or just your favorite – twist to eating popcorn.”
Posting day for #FoodieExtravaganza is always the first Wednesday of each month. If you are a blogger and would like to join our group and blog along with us, come join our Facebook page Foodie Extravaganza. We would love to have you! If you’re a spectator looking for delicious tid-bits check out our Foodie Extravaganza Pinterest Board! Looking for our previous parties? Check them out HERE.
POP on Over to These Posts…
- Hubby’s Vanilla Caramel Popcorn by Fearlessly Creative Mammas
Kirsten’s Popped Corn Crack by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Parmesan Popcorn with Lemon & Thyme by Caroline’s Cooking
- Pepperoni Pizza Popcorn by Food Lust People Love
- Popcorn Cornbread by Palatable Pastime
- Popcorn Pairings (Yes, With Wine) by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Spicy Za’atar Popcorn by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- White Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Popcorn by Hardly A Goddess
- White Chocolate Popcorn by Sneha’s Recipe